Roshan Gharana Program Punjab Solar System Scheme Details

The Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme, spearheaded by Punjab Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif, aims to revolutionize energy consumption across Punjab by distributing solar panels to households. This initiative, set to benefit 50,000 households, seeks to alleviate the burden of conventional electricity expenses and promote sustainable energy solutions. Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has launched the Punjab Roshan Ghara scheme to distribute solar panels in Punjab. Around 50,000 households across Punjab will be provided with solar panel systems in easy instalments by the Punjab government.

Also Read This: Good News: PM 2,000 Apply Ramzan Relief Package

With the help of this, they will be able to meet their various electricity needs and reduce their costs by getting rid of regular electricity. And get affordable solar systems in easy instalments from the Punjab Govt.

Online Apply For Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme

Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz has launched the Roshan Ghara program and the Punjab government has allocated a budget of 12.6 billion rupees for this project. Under this scheme, 50,000 households in Punjab will be provided solar systems in easy instalments over five years. The Chief Minister of Punjab has said that this solar system will be given through a lucky draw.

Eligibility CriteriaDocumentation Required
Original NICOP and NIC cardPassport-sized photograph
Non-resident or resident RDA accountA scanned copy of the original NIC
Minimum two years of employmentThree-month PDF bank statement
Copy of household papers

The person whose name will appear in this lottery will be awarded under the Solar System Mountain Scheme by the Punjab Govt. The government of Pakistan has started registration to enrol people in the Roshan Garana scheme. In this scheme, solar panels, inverters, batteries and solar equipment in the solar system will be provided to all the eligible people.

Highlights of the Punjab Roshan Ghara programme

The Punjab government has announced that in the first phase, under the Roshan Ghara scheme, solar panel systems for household use will be provided in easy instalments. For this, the government of Pakistan has decided to offer solar panels at a 25 per cent lower cost. The Punjab government has announced that the Punjab government will pay the remaining 75 per cent and eligible consumers will pay the remaining amount in easy instalments over five years.

Also Read This: Breaking News: Eid 25000 Program Online Registration Starts

As soon as you qualify for The Solar Panel Scheme, the Punjab government will provide you with solar panels that you can install at your home. And the solar system can also be given in easy instalments to people belonging to the business class.


The Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme represents a significant stride towards sustainable energy adoption in Punjab, offering households access to clean and affordable electricity through solar technology. By streamlining the application process and providing favourable instalment plans, the initiative strives to empower communities and mitigate the challenges posed by traditional energy sources.

Through strategic implementation and adherence to eligibility criteria, the program holds promise for a brighter, energy-efficient future for Punjab’s residents.

Leave a Comment