The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is a government-run social safety net program in Pakistan. It was launched in 2008 by the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) government to provide financial assistance to poor and vulnerable families.
BISP is one of the largest social safety nets in the world, providing financial assistance to more than 10 million families in Pakistan. The program provides a monthly cash transfer of Rs. 7,000 to each eligible family. The size of the remittance is determined based on the size and location of the family. BISP is funded by the Government of Pakistan and international donors. The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs administers this program.
Latest BISP Updates:
Assalam Alaikum to the audience. We will share fresh and latest updates, which are two good news that you will get in February, with this dear audience regarding the issue of Pakistan. The fee is charged.
I have already told you in the previous post that the name of the program is given as an independent program from the livestock program. Punjab has made a clear announcement. So, viewers, we will talk about the sponsorship program. Regarding the sponsorship program, you know that the elections are held on and after February 8.
This is the new government. After this, each government made adjustments in each institution according to its standards. The government also said that this time, God willing, the government will not pay you. The government of Pakistan has permitted them to pay, and the amount will be around 9 thousand rupees.
BISP 2 beneficiaries
2 Big News for BISP Beneficiaries in February:
Those who have completed two episodes will be released, but here comes a question, dear viewers: There was a fingerprint issue for many people, but sometimes ATMs are blocked, and the Pakistan government is good for these people.
Because of this, the government of Pakistan has suffered a lot, but you have suffered even more. Back to them. Has been disqualified. Now, we will talk about when you can give the people the 9,000 instalments of the sponsorship program. The date set by the government of Pakistan is February 25, so the new government will tell the people how to give it.
To the people, however, many appreciative observers are not enthusiastic about the opportunity given by the government of Pakistan. According to our correspondent, there are talks about opening the ATM system, but this time, the government of Pakistan has handed over the existing ATM system to two banks.
Also Read This: TODAY BREAKING NEWS: BISP 8171 Result Check Online 2024
BISP 2 beneficiaries
Initiation of Bisp Payment by HBL ATM:
Habib Bank and Bank Al-Falah like the last one, dear visitors, HBL is Sindh province by Pakistan government, Sindh, Baluchistan and Punjab border is not given, but it is given to Bank Al-Falah. Gilgit-Baltistan region.
Dear visitors, Latest update about ATM is given by Pakistan government that ATM will also be opened from 10th February, friends who have problems can withdraw their money. Respected visitors will withdraw money only when the money is deposited in the account.
BISP 2 beneficiaries
Bisp Registration Check by Cnic:
- 8171 Web Portal: Visit and enter your CNIC number in the given field. Click “Check Status“, and you’ll see your registration information, including your eligibility status and any benefits you receive.
- BISP Mobile App: Download the BISP Mobile App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once installed, log in using your CNIC number and follow the instructions to check the registration status.
2. By phone:
- Call 8171 Helpline: Dial 8171 from your mobile phone to reach the BISP helpline. A customer service representative will be able to help you check the status of your registration and answer any questions you may have.
- Make sure you enter your CNIC number correctly, including any dashes or spaces.
- If you are unable to access your registration information online or over the phone, you can visit your nearest BISP office for assistance.
- You can also find information about the BISP program, eligibility criteria, and how to apply for benefits from the BISP website.
I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
BISP Basic Information Required
|Benazir Income Support Program, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan
|Registration Document Required
|CNIC, B-Forms, Mobile No, Gas/Electricity Bill, Home Rent Agreement if Available.